Community Resources and Collaborations for Invertebrate Genomics Research
Open Source Data Repositories
- GIGA Zenodo Repository: Datasets and open-source publications
- GIGA NCBI BioProject: “Aquatic non-vertebrate metazoa”
Huge thanks to our individual donors and organizational sponsors:
GIGA congratulates newly elected board members, and sends a deep thank you for retiring members. Rotating positions include President, Executive VP for Conferences, Executive VP for Early Career Development, Executive VP for Development and Fundraising, and Student Representative. GIGA thanks outgoing governing board (GB) members for their service to the Alliance (Joe Lopez, Heather Bracken-Grissom, […]
By Dr. Kate Castellano Growing up on the coast of Connecticut, I have always been fascinated by the ocean and the many organisms that live below the surf. It wasn’t until I met a marine scientist on a trip to Belize that I became aware of marine research as a career possibility. This discovery led […]
- GIGA fellowship recipient Kate Castellano on her research and career
- GIGA Board Elections Results
- GIGA IV – 4th International Meeting. Nov. 16-18, 2021
- Call for GIGA Officer Nominations
- Congrats to GIGA fellowship awardee Aabha Deshpande
Featured photography from GIGA collaborators:
Donate and support the GIGA mission:
Funds are currently being allocated to education and training in genomics through graduate fellowship awards.
Donations can be submitted at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/GIGAIII.