Community Resources and Collaborations for Invertebrate Genomics Research
GIGA Data Repositories
- GIGA Zenodo Repository: Datasets and open-source publications
- GIGA NCBI BioProject: “Aquatic non-vertebrate metazoa”
Current GIGA Newsletter:
Huge thanks to our individual donors and organizational sponsors:
GIGA officially a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
As of March 2022, GIGA operates as a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are 100% tax deductible under the law, and go to fund GIGA community efforts for research, education, and outreach in invertebrate genomics. Donations can be made via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/GIGAIII
- GIGA officially a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- GIGA fellowship recipient Kate Castellano on her research and career
- GIGA Board Elections Results
- GIGA IV – 4th International Meeting. Nov. 16-18, 2021
- Call for GIGA Officer Nominations
Donate and support the GIGA mission:
Funds are currently being allocated to education and training in genomics through graduate fellowship awards.
Donations can be submitted at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/GIGAIII.